Delivery to a private, residential address will not be made without our white-glove installation service. Please contact our office to discuss this before placing your order.
The Chicago Riser Recliner has a stylish design to suit any decor and is upholstered in a wipe down anti-microbial PVC for increased hygiene. It is contoured, while containing padded upholstery for added comfort and support. The Chicago is a single motor recliner that comes with 2 simple to operate handsets which can be easily stored in the stitched handset holder.
- Crib 5 tested, so is suitable for Nursing, Care and Residential Homes
- Memory foam seat upholstery provides added comfort and helps distribute pressure for long periods in chair
- Stylish and modern upholstery to suit any decor
- Comes with 2 simple to operate handsets as standard (The 3 button handset allows the chair to rise and recline; the 2 button handset allows the chair to recline only)
- Contoured seat and back and padded upholstery for added comfort and support
- One motor activates a distinct lift, rest and recline action
- It will rise and tilt users to their feet
- Excellent snooze position with backrest reclining to 64° for supreme comfort and relaxation
- Quiet motors provide a smooth and discreet operation
- Quality assured, meeting all relevant domestic fire retardancy standards
- Safety key is built into hand controller to prevent accidental movement and entrapment
- Stitched handset holder to prevent loss or damage to the handset
The model is available also in Black AM-PVC