DuoDERM Hydrocolloid Dressings
DuoDERM Extra Thin dressing is a hydrocolloid dressing indicated for the management of dry to lightly exuding wounds.
- A thin polyurethane film provides a bacterial and viral barrier when the dressing remains intact and without leakage.
- The film provides a waterproof barrier over the dressing.
- The dressing can be removed without damaging newly formed tissue.
- It is designed to reduce the risk of further skin breakdown due to friction by preventing contact with clothes/bed linen.
- It can be used on the body as a primary or secondary dressing.
- It can be used on skin tears and superficial wounds, dry to lightly exuding wounds, newly-formed tissue or skin at risk of further breakdown.