M.A.P Pressure Monitoring Tool
MAP-100 system is the very first continuous bedside pressure monitoring tool enabling nurses and carers to ensure that bed-bound patients benefit from optimal pressure distribution to reduce the risk of pressure ulcers. Take a look at the video to see how the system works.
- The implementation of the M.A.P.™ system ensures live monitoring and management of pressure distribution for specific patients
- In addition, the system allows the staff an enhanced awareness of the benefits of patient repositioning which will have a continued benefit for a wider range of patients even if they are not using the M.A.P.™ system directly
- To ensure consistent monitoring of the patient the M.A.P™ system allows the caregiver to set a timed Repositioning Schedule tailored to the patient’s requirements
- The M.A.P.™ pressure sensing mat is essentially flexible, which means it is suitable for use with patients of different weights and sizes, even bariatric cases
- The contribution made by support surfaces can be enhanced and monitored over time, adjusting settings to match individual needs and verifying that these adjustments have had the correct effect