The Communal Orientation Board is a great way to display the information people need such as the time, day and date, the time of the year, what the weather is like and any noteworthy birthdays or events. Each Board is suppled a set of 62 fully laminated and wipeable dementia friendly cards.
When living with dementia it is easy to become confused and disoriented. The Communal Orientation Board can help to keep routines on track in addition being an aid to telling the time. Overall it will assist to reduce anxiety and agitation by providing valuable information.
- Clock with protected clear polycarbonate cover
- A full set of cards for the day, date and weather
- Today is…” section comes with blank plastic insert for own personalisation
- Secure, simple, hidden fixings
- Non-reflective surface
- Ability to personalise “Home Name”
- Size:700mm(h) x 900mm(w)