Explore the excellent range of deb soaps and dispensers in stock here at HealthCare Direct. The instant foam action kills 99.99% of Germs, perfume free with added moisturiser.
6 x 1L
Designed to raise hand hygiene levels, this Cutan® foaming hand sanitiser was formulated specifically for healthcare workers. Effectively killing 99.999% of bacteria and viruses, regular use will help to achieve safe levels of hygiene for healthcare staff as well as the patients in their care.
• Takes effect in as little as 15 seconds from application
• Contains conditioning agents to help prevent dryness and condition the skin
• Hypoallergenic and suitable for most skin types
• Delivers low cost in use
• Contributes to high levels of hygiene compliance when used regularly
• Fully tested and proven to be bactericidal, virucidal, yeasticidal, and mycobactericidal
• Alcohol-based formula
The Cutan foaming soap is a mild soap that is formulated with comprehensive combination of conditioning agents that are employed to ensure that skin is gently cleansed and conditioned every time.
Key additives include aloe vera, glycerin, jojoba and panthenol.
Cutan foaming soap rinses freely from the skin, speeding up hand washing and reducing the possibility of soap residues on the skin. The Cutan foaming soap is widely accepted by users, which means that hand washing is more likely to be conducted, improving hand washing rates.
Patented Deb pump technology delivers pre-foamed soap directly onto hands making hand washing faster.
The Deb cutan foaming soap comes in a 1 litre cartridge and is designed for use with the cutan hand wash dispenser (PROB01HW).
The Deb Cutan hand sanitiser dispenser is a pump action dispenser for use with the Deb Cutan foam hand sanitiser 1 litre (CFS39H) & gel hand sanitiser 1 litre (CAG392).
The Deb Cutan hand wash dispenser is a pump action dispenser for use with the Deb Cutan gentle wash 1 litre, Cutan foaming soap 1 litre & Clear Foam Wash 1 litre.
The Deb Cutan moisturising cream is an emollient rich pre and after work cream.
Used regularly it can help to keep skin moist and supple. The Cutan moisturising cream is a Neutral pH, hypoallergenic formula that is dermatologically tested to be non-irritant and fragrance free to minimise the potential risk of skin irritation and allergic reaction.
The Cutan moisturising cream is soothing which helps maintain skin condition when used regularly and with the cream being ointment based cream is easily and quickly absorbed, leaving a non-greasy after feel.
The cartridge is ultrasonically sealed cartridges help prevent cross-contamination and be hygienic.
The Cutan moisturising cream complies with Directive 76/768/EEC. Not tested on animals.
The Deb Cutan moisturising cream comes in a 1 litre cartridge and is designed for use with the Cutan moisturising cream dispenser.
The Deb Cutan moisturising dispenser is a pump action dispenser for use with the Deb Cutan moisturising cream (CUM39Y).
This hypoallergenic hand wash is suitable for all skin types, including those with the most sensitive skin. Designed for use by all ages, the perfume, and dye-free formula is gentle with added moisturisers to maintain a healthy skin condition.
Features and Benefits
• Dermatologically tested and ECARF certified
• Biodegradable formulation and EU Ecolabel certified
• Proven to remove 99% of dirt and germs
• Biodegradable formulation and EU EcoLabel Certified (Registration no. DE/030/047)*
• Washrooms in general industry
• Office environments
• Public facilities
• *This product is certified to have reduced environmental impact through its life cycle, from the extraction of raw materials through to its production, use, and disposal