The 10 litre oxygen concentrator has been developed to offer optimal oxygen therapy for those requiring varying flow rates. It utilises the latest advancements in oxygen therapy and is compatible to be used with cylinder transfill systems.
The compact design sits within the same footprint as the Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare 5 litre 525 oxygen concentrator and only weighs 19kg; making this unit lightweight and compact. Capable of delivering 87% to 96% of O₂ purity from 2 to 10 LPM, the 1025 oxygen concentrator is an ideal investment for your patients and business alike.
- Each 1025 comes with the Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare OSD (oxygen sensing device) to monitor the oxygen levels and ensures user safety
- Oxygen outlet incorporating a fire protection adapter for added safety
- Visual and audible alarms to indicate power failure, high gas temperature, high pressure, low/high flow, low oxygen and service required
- Assembled in the USA and utilises approximately 80% of the same reliable components found in the Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare 5 litre 525 oxygen concentrator
- An auxiliary oxygen port is included at the back of the concentrator which can be used to fill cylinder transfill systems
- Small, lightweight and compact design. Only weighting 19kg and within the same housing as the Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare 5 litre 525 oxygen concentrator
- Durable and reliable; the 1025 has been tested under a number of conditions like high temperatures and high humidity
- The 1025 has a bright LED panel for patient controls, with a protected cannula fitting and recessed humidifier nook to prevent damage
- Features a lockable flow metre and can accommodates up to 15m of oxygen tubing plus 7ft of cannula