Medipost Controlled Drug Recording Book
Controlled Drug Book (CD book) used for the recording of controlled drugs and error reduction by facilities who keep a stock of controlled medications.
- The book has a leatherette style hard back binding therefore making it durable and long lasting.
- The columns on each page are clearly identifiable and the pages clearly numbered.
- Provides a more tamper proof record of Controlled drugs over loose leaf recording.
- Ideal for use in Nursing/ Residential Homes, pharmacies, hospices and also on Hospital wards.
- To record the receipt and administration of Controlled Drugs and thus ensuring compliance under current regulations of The Misuse of Drugs Act.
- 199 numbered pages as well as index pages.
- Maroon 23x21x2cm.