The Artemis II family of superior dynamic pressure area care systems combine advanced solutions with a choice of therapy modes and features to support both carers and patients. Developed for use in hospital and residential care environments, the Artemis II mattress range is fully EN 60601-1, EN 60601-1-2 and EN 60601-1-11 compliant.
Offering a wide range of modes to provide effective pressure redistribution; Alternating Therapy Mode - providing pressure relief over a 10 (default), 15 or 20 minute cycle in a AB (2 in 1) pattern. Constant Low Pressure (CLP) Therapy Mode - creating a static low pressure surface allowing immersion into the mattress providing pressure redistribution. Pulsation Mode - alternately increases and decreases the cell pressures by 30% whilst in Constant Low Pressure mode.
- The Artemis has a 2 cell alternating dynamic pressure therapy, full mattress replacement system which has been designed for high/ very high risk users.
- Automatic pressure adjustment- instantly reacts to changes determined by the patient weight and how they are positioned.
- Mattress Alarm which will alert the carer when no patient weight is detected on the mattress.
- Easy to use digital control system
- Dual compressor for rapid inflation
- Easy to transport using the tube set which can be disconnected
- Zoned mattress system for optimum outcomes.
- Rapid Deflate CPR
- Two way stretch , waterproof/vapour - permeable top cover with concealed zips.