200 wipes per pack / 6 packs per case
Make infection control easier for staff and patients with Clinell Universal sanitising wipes, which are designed to disinfect medical surfaces and non-invasive equipment quickly and easily. These manageable packs by Clinell contain 200 sanitising wipes which can be used to wipe down many types of surfaces including rubber, plastic and metal to ensure that risks are reduced for your staff and patients.
Each wipe is bactericidal, virucidal, fungicidal and tuberculocidal with disinfectant and detergent properties, ensuring that any trace of germs is eradicated without the need to use different types of surface cleaners.
- Hands - Dermatologically tested to demonstrate it is safe on hands. Contains aloe vera and moisturisers.
- Designed By Doctors - Trusted by healthcare professionals and the NHS
- Surfaces - Table tops, taps, door handles, mattresses, desks, keyboards, chairs, trolleys, lockers, bed frames.
- Equipment - Blood pressure cuffs, ultrasound probes, toys, walking frames, wheelchairs etc.
- Specific - Areas where food is prepared.
- Kills at least 99.9% of viruses
- Premium Moisture Lock Lid- Reseal the pack like the first time, every time- this helps prevent the Clinell Universal Wipes from drying out.
- CE Certified- conform to Medical Device Directive as Class IIa devices
- 22cm x 28cm