Receive notification when a client begins to wander with our heavy duty floor sensor mat. The SSD-PM2-MONO is a robust, long-life floor pressure mat and is most effective when placed at the bedside or doorway; activating the alarm when a user leaves their safe zone by stepping on the mat. The light colour makes it an ideal solution for situations where a dementia user may try to avoid the mat.
The SSD-PM2-MONO comes with a unique built-in “Y” splitter cable, providing a spare socket for other devices to be connected – using only one nurse call point! Ideal for connecting a second accessory such as a pear push lead.
Compatible with multiple nurse call systems such as Intercall, Quantec, Medicare and Courtney Thorne.
Large size: 900mm x 600mm with a 3m strong cable!
- Genuine non-slip base
- Long lasting welded seals and strong wiring
- Hygienic, antibacterial easy-clean material
- Large size avoids chance of overstepping
- Water resistant and may be wiped clean
- Dementia friendly
- Compatible with multiple nurse call systems