The Drive DeVilbiss Permaflex Plus Mattress is a premium support surface designed to meet the needs of patients at high risk of developing pressure ulcers. Made from high-specification foam, the Permaflex range features a unique "U" shaped base with zonal castellations and integral block foam side formers for added stability.
The zonal castellation design provides optimum patient support where required, reducing the risk of pressure ulcers. The Permaflex Plus model features high-density foam side formers within the mattress to provide support when moving or transferring a patient.
The Permaflex Plus mattress cover is designed to reduce the risk of infection with welded seams and a concealed zip. It is also waterproof, multi-stretch and vapour permeable, ensuring maximum comfort and hygiene for patients.
- Castellated foam support surface for optimum patient support
- 270° zip with protective flap for easy maintenance and infection control
- 2-way turn and X-ray translucent cover for convenience and patient safety
- White inner substrate on the top cover to identify cover damage and strike-through
- PU multi-stretch, water-resistant, and vapour-permeable cover with welded seams