Size: Medium 88 cm x 104 cm Colour: Green
Our comfortable and supportive Essential Handling Belt allows caregivers to help patients on the move.
This supportive transfer belt allows a carer to help their patient stand, sit, walk and perform sitting transfers so they can regain their independence. Patients should always feel secure during transfers, which is why this handling belt is designed for ultra-comfortable wear and protection. Carers can simply place the belt around the patient’s waist, adjust to fit and buckle to secure.
Breathable, soft, anti-slip inner lining to shaped webbing handles. The ergonomic, angled handles enable the caregiver to hold the client/patient close without having to hold onto the patient’s clothes, upholding the patient’s dignity. The handles also help carers to maintain a safe posture as they assist patients.
- Soft, breathable inner fabric for patient comfort
- Anti-slip lining to uphold patient security
- Shaped handles designed for all hand sizes to ensure carer comfort
- Handle position can be altered upon request to improve carer comfort
- Washable at 71°C to reduce the risk of infection and uphold cleanliness
- Manufactured in the UK
- FIM Independence Level: 5–4