System includes: 1x Floor+ Alertamat and 1x 3 metre cable
The Wired Floor+ Alertamat is a robust long-life Alertamat and is most effective when placed at the bedside or doorway; activating the alarm when a user leaves their safe zone by stepping on the mat. This alerts the caregiver to ascertain the user's safety. The light colour makes it an ideal solution for situations where a dementia user may try to avoid the mat.
The Wired Floor+ Alertamat can be connected to a nurse call system with a 3 metre cable provided for centralised activation, or used on its own, independent of a nurse call system to give localised alerts through the Alerta Alarm Monitor (sold separately).
The Wired Floor+ Alertamat comes with a unique built-in “Y” cable, providing a spare socket for other Alerta devices to be connected – using only one nurse call point.
- Plug-and-play system
- Genuine non-slip base
- Long lasting welded seals and strong wiring
- Hygienic, antibacterial easy-clean material
- Large size avoids chance of overstepping
- Dementia friendly
- Connect to nurse call system or stand-alone alarm monitor
- Breakaway cable to reduce trip hazard and prevent damage
- Dimensions: 60 x 90cm (23.5 x 35.5")
- System includes: 1x Floor+ Alertamat and 1x 3 metre cable